Thursday 19 June 2008

Yehey Galashiels...

We've been so busy today. I have to get up early as usual to getting ready. I didnt have much sleep, its really different now having a baby. I have to prepare james and stuff that needed like the buggy, changing bag, foods and etc.. We are going to Galashiels today,picked dad on the way in kelso. Galashiels is a nice place its in Scotland. I like going there to do shopping hehehehehehe! Its 42.5 miles from our place to be exact hehehehe!

We enjoy our day though its not really a nice day i mean the weather lol!. We stopped first at dad's flat in kelso and then to galashiels. Our first stop was Matalan shop. I bought so many clothes there for me and james hehehehehe! And then went to Asda for our lunch. I had sweet and sour chicken with rice hmmm lovely! lol! I enjoyed my food hehehehe so as my husband and dad. While james is having his milk hehehehe!

After our lunch we did some shopping again seen some clothes that i like hehehehehe! We have to transfer to Tesco for dads food shopping then we also go to next shop and animal shop lol while james fast asleep hehehehe!. Our last stop was Poundland bought cleaning stuff there for the house..everything is a pound hehehehehe!

Thats our day...on our way home. Dada collected his suit from the kleaning ark for sunday's christening... I enjoyed my day . thank you dada hehehehe! Plus its James first day in galashiels he is 13 weeks today hehehehe.

No comments: