Friday 4 July 2008

I have a cold...

Its so annoying ..i hate having a cold coz it last me for a month. It started with my husband last week, he catched it from from and then passed it to James and now its me huhuhuhuhuhuhu! So generous of you dada passing it to us....huhuhuhuhuhu!

But it didnt stop me from going out having a picnic while the weather is soooooooo nice always sweating while walking with james and dada. But i avoid going to the playgroup coz the babies might catch it there. I know how sensitive they are.

Im so proud of james. He was not complaining at all when he had it. Instead he was so hyper, hahahahaha! but we could see he's got boogy in his noise all the time. Its me who was so paranoid with it. I always give him calpol every 4 hours for 2 days. And i always rub his chest with vicks after bath before going to his bed and he likes it so much.

Well I still have it today but it is now going so not so bad now. Thank you dada for a nice pressie hahahahaha!

he gave me an advance birthday gift yesterday coz i always asked him to get me a new camcorder and he bought me yesterday hehehehehe! I practice it today recording some funny sides of james lol! Im so happy with it lol!

No comments: