Monday 23 June 2008

Christening day..

I wasnt able to post my blog yesterday was so tired after the celebration. Its james' fault again hahahahaha..poor james always gets the blame. Well, we had a beautiful day yesterday, get up so early as usual when i had my bath suddenly, robert shouted on me about the news in the philippines regarding the typhoon frank. I feel so devastated about it esp the tragedy on the sea about the ship that sunk in sibuyan island. I feel so sorry for the loss and their families.

After my bath we prepared for the christening of baby lean our neigbor next door. dada looked so smart in his black suit, james so cute in his cream polo and trouser and mama of course feels like princess hahahaa..with my white cream sexy top, smart 3/4 brown trouser, nice cover cutee sandal and bungles... Its started with a mass in st peters church and after that had our food and drinks at berwick rugby club place..James was so behaved in the church, all his baby friends were there making noise but james so behaved even fell asleep in mamas lap..clever boy! lol!

Spent most of the afternoon there having foods and drinks play with other babies chatting with parents, get tipsy with a glass of fine. Dada got me the strong one huhuuuuuu! poor mama feels dizzy hahahhaa! then went home sleep early so tired....

No comments: