Tuesday 24 June 2008

The price of being parents

Weve been so lucky to have our little baby boy. But mind you it is so tiring and exhausting. Its all worth it though, its not so easy getting up in the middle of the night when the baby is crying or wanted your assurance that you are there for him. ive never been so tired in my life , but ive never been happier in my life since i have my lovely baby boy. As a compliment me and my husband always take turn in the morning to look after james, not only in the morning though. So once james is awake so early, one will take him downstair and play with him so the other can rest and after few hours we switched role. Its not been so easy and i bet all the parents will agree on me.

Like today we did that me and my husband.. I took james downstairs so his dada can rest and after few hours he went downstairs to change james' nappy and asked me to rest and get more sleep while he is doing the laundry too. Never been lucky to have a husband like him. And once we are both awake dada is busy cleaning the house and while i look after james. He also cleaned our car, he always does that once a week as well as the house. Then he took the car to ths shop to get us something to eat for our dinner( as we called it lunch ).But normaly i cooked for our dinner but sometimes we just treat ourselves to get something outside once every 2 weeks, its not bad lol!Aside from our sunday tea which we normally get it outside to save me always from cooking.

And once i finished tidying the laundry and making the sauce for spaghetti i prepare myself and james for our playgroup. it is every tuesday just in our village school. meeting other mums and kids gives me time to chika chika and indulged myself with some issues and gossips in the village hahahah typical woman..... while the babies are busy playing but i have to keep james close to me as he is the youngest there and cannot crawl yet..pitty james always upset wanted to play but cannot do it yet..soon james...

as usual once i get home i am busy facing the monitor of our laptop hahahahaha! and while dada is resting playing his xbox 360 ..like a kid hes got many games oh dear!!!i just let him playing instead of spending time outside lol! which he cannot do now without my permission hahahahaha! we are both stucked now in the house..james' fault..lol!

No comments: