Friday 27 June 2008

Miserable day..

Its been wet windy and cold today ..as if its winter...where is summer??? thought its summer now huhuhuhuhuhuhuh! Welcome to the typical unpredictable Uk weather lol! Ohh really hate it, you cant plan for some outdoor activities because you will never know how the weather is..I really wanted to do BBQ outside but cant. My filipino friends here, we keep planning to do it but we have to postponed it always due to the weather. Never mind LIFE IS STILL BEAUTIFUL hehehehehe...And i am always beautiful hahahahaha!...

I get paranoid today looking after james i though he had a fever..thought he got his dada's cold. Keep cuddling me dont want to leave him... he always near me. Why did i say that? because he was so quite in the morning..its not him.Maybe mothers over protection instinct hahahahaha. I gave him calpol then he feel asleep after that. When he was awake he looks so great and begun talking in his own world hahahahahaha! I feel so relieved after that. Thanks God.. His dada feel so guilty about his cold. afraid and worried that he might pass it to james and mama to getting paranoid lol! but he is fine now. I will give him another calpol after his bath just in case and gives me peace of mind as well.

I enjoy watching my favorite soap Neighbors lol! and we try to play the new game that dada bought for his xbox 360..its star wars lego for kids hahahahahaha! we actually bought it for james because of the colourful characters. I actually enjoyed it..another go tomorrow mama hahahaha...

No comments: