Saturday 28 June 2008

My favourite filipino dish

HMmmmm excited for my meal today. I will cook my favourite filipino dish that i used to have very simple but very healthy. My husband is working so he will have his own food at work. And i have the luxury to enjoy my food hahahahaha!I cooked chopsuey and fried mackerel fish with rice hahahahahaha. Its not normal here its luxury having fish always so grab it on...lol

Typical day again here so instead going out for a walk with james, we just played inside lol! he is so noisy he is trying to say something lol! He makes a different sounds now.. poor mama cant understand it.. but we do know if needs change feels hot, hungry or needs attention hahahahaha! It is so rewarding having him in our life lol! He is getting bigger every week..keeps on changing even his cries hahahahaha! And now his hair started to come off...so strange lol!

No comments: