Monday 7 July 2008

Beautiful Birthday ever...

I had a beautiful birthday ever. the best gift are james and dada in my life.
Nothing to ask for how fortunate am i having them. We spent all days just us having a happy day and nighht lol!

We are actually 3 celabrating july birthdays. Me first, my sister in law 2 days after me same as my younger brother and my father in law too end of this month. We went to visit my sister in law yesterday. I bought chocolate cake and cards from the 3 of us. When we get there my niece rachel handed me my birthday card and beautiful bunch of flower.. how sweet is she . And she asked me tp play with her in disneyonline games huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! with james of course.While dada and claire my sister in law busy chatting. She is realy good in computers she is only 4 years old. cant believe it?????!!! OMG! So ashamed of myself hahahaha!

James really likes her and so as Rachel. Hope they will be close good cousins when they grow up. James so happy to see his auntie and cousin. he was smiling all the time hahahahahahaha! He showed auntie claire his new tricks hahahaha.She is so proud of him. Then after a busy day we go sraight home and i cooked the sunday dinner hmmm yummy delicious roast beef.....

No comments: