Monday 7 July 2008

My Birthday

It was my birthday last saturday been so busy hehehehehe!
Hmmmm my gwapo opaw husband bought a new camcorder and my father in law gave me money hahahahahahaha! exciting coz i spent all the money buying clothes for myself. I enjoyed spending it in the last minute bid in ebay. And my husband promised me to go shopping on Friday. He promised to give me money as a share for his bonus lol! and james as well got so many stuff this week from dada. He bought a new fisher high chair from argos.I like it coz it suitable for small baby and you can adjust the height plus its reclining and so easy to clean and store. James will start his solid food this week. Exciting, isnt it? hahahaha! I just hope everything will be ok.And mama bought all the stuff he needed for his weaning. I bought a pair of spoon, bowl, cup, weaning bib,baby rice and more.. at boots shop. I bought some items online.

Dada was working so just have to wait for him last saturday. But i didnt cook anything coz its saturday plus its my birthday hehehehehe! When he came home from work he bought me a bundle of flowers and a beautiful card plus the food hahahahahaha! He already gave me the gift ahead of time the camcorder was buying making film lol! I had a glass of wine after that . Its so relaxing then had my nice ever bath...Hmmm its just a me day. How lovely it is..

No comments: